Haller Lake 5:15-6:30, Wallingford 3:30-4:30 or Delivery (with fee)
Finally, our very first Ramen-At-Home kit is available!
Kozmo Shoyu Ramen is pure goodness. No additives, everything made from scratch except for ramen noodles. I only managed to get one case of Yamachan Ramen (If you have ordered Hiyashi Chuka in the past, it's the same noodle). Availabiliy is limited unfortunately so hurry while supplies last!
Ramen soup is chicken and pork based, in very low sodium but full of rich flavors from lots of vegetables and Japanese umami bombs (bonito flakes, kombu, sardine and shiitake). It's a classic Chuka soba style ramen.
Kozmo Shoyu Ramen Kit includes:
Yamachan ramen (fresh) x 2 - previously frozen so please do not re-freeze
Homemade ramen soup for two - freezer friendly
Ajitama egg (soy marinated soft boiled egg) x2 - not good to freeze
Homemade Nibuta (chashu pork) slices for two - freezer friendly
Green onion - freezer friendly
Nori sheets - store at room temp
1. Have plenty water (approx. 4 -5 qt) in a deep pasta pot over high heat. Bring to a boil.
2. Transfer ramen soup into a medium sized sauce pan and heat over medium heat.
3. Have 2 ramen bowls ready.
4. Divide hot ramen soup into two bowls.
5. Cook ramen noodles for 1 minute (or 2 min. if you prefer softer texture), keeping stiring to avoid the noodles from sticking, and drain them through a colandar in the sink. Give a good shake to the colandar and remove excess water and divide the noodles into the two bowls filled with hot soup.
6. Garnish with one egg each (cut in half if you like), chashu, green onion and nori sheets.
7. Optional condiments are blanched greents, ground white pepper, butter and chili oil.
Wallingford (Pickup time: 3:30pm - 4:30pm) Address: 2202 N 45th Street, Seattle WA 98103 Note: The kitchen entrance is on the Bagley Ave N.
Haller Lake (5:15pm - 6:30pm) 12541 Densmore Ave N Seattle WA 98133