Doria is a delicious rice gratin--and the ultimate Japanese comfort food! This doria is chock-full of ingredients and brimming with flavor. It has 4 kinds of cheese, (Gruyere, Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan) with crimini mushrooms, green peas, onion and chicken. All coated in a wonderful bechamel sauce. A perfect entree by itself. Or enjoy it as a side dish. Perfect for these cold late winter evenings! Serves two to three adults.
Note: I'm serving this dish fully prepped and ready to cook, so you can bake it fresh whenever you're ready!
About Pick-up: Doria is frozen and available for pick-up any time! Please let me know which day and time you'd like to come in the Special Instructions field at checkout.
1. Thaw doria in the package for at least 24 hours in the fridge. Thawed doria can be stored in the fridge for several days before baking.
2. Take off the lid and place the container on the middle rack in the oven pre-heated to 425F.
3. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the bechael sauce starts bubbling on the surface.
4. If the top does not have nice golden brown color, switch to broil and cook for a few minutes.
5. Transfer the container on a heat resistant plate or tray and to the table.
6. Serve hot and enjoy the rich and creamy doria!
Note: If the sauce and cheese are not gooey after baking in the oven you might want to microwave it for a minute or so.
short grain rice, chicken thigh, yellow onion, crimini mushrooms, green peas, ketchup, white wine, salt, pepper, soy sauce, butter, wheat flour, milk, cheese (Gruyere, Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan), parsley