Haller Lake, Wallingford, Delivery (Seattle, Shoreline, Bellevue)
Our macaroni gratin is chock-full of ingredients and brimming with flavor. Elbow macaroni, peas, mushrooms, onion and chicken or shrimp, topped with homemade bechamel sauce, and 3 kinds of cheeses, (Mozzarella, Jack and Cheddar). This ultimate Japanese comfort food is a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table!
1. Keep the gratin in fridge until you are ready to bake. If you don't cook for over 48 hours please move it to the freezer (then thaw it for 24 hours prior to baking).
2. Pre-heat oven to 400-425F. Remove the wrap and lid. Place the doria in the foil container on the middle rack in the oven.
3. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the bechamel sauce starts bubbling on the surface and the cheese on top turns to light brown color. You might want to cover the top if cheese starts to brown too soon.
4. Transfer the container on a heat resistant plate or tray and to the table.
6. Serve hot and enjoy the rich and creamy doria!
short grain rice, shrimp or chicken thigh, yellow onion, crimini mushrooms, green peas, ketchup, white wine, salt, pepper, soy sauce, butter, wheat flour, milk, cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, Jack), parsley
No Contact Pickup Locations and Time:
Wallingford (Pickup time: 3:00m - 5:30pm) - 10am to 11am on Nov 26th only Address: 2202 N 45th Street, Seattle WA 98103 Note: The kitchen entrance is on the Bagley Ave N.
Haller Lake (5:30pm - 6:30pm) - 11am to 12pm on Nov 26th only 12541 Densmore Ave N Seattle WA 98133
Seattle Delivery Areas (4:00-6: 00pm) - 10am to 11am on Nov 26th only
We will drop off the food outside your door. Wallingford, Greenlake, Ravenna, Phinney Ridge/Greenwood, Fremont, Ballard, Maple Leaf, Lake City, Wedgwood, Shoreline